Thursday, 15 January 2015

2015


Well 2014 was very busy but 2015 is looking absolutely crammed! 

Its very exciting though :)

Amongst other things, I've joined Wychwood Gallery, who regularly exhibit at the major art fairs. Should be at Bristol Art Fair with them later in the year. 

I've got a solo exhibition planned at the Tarpey Gallery in Castle Donington, Derbyshire, in April. Then a solo exhibition in Alderney the following month, as part of their annual art festival.

In June I'll be part of a group show at the Station Gallery in Rowsley, Derbyshire - run by a fab artist called Rachael Pinks. Brilliant curator as well as artist - well worth a visit! 

I've also been invited to exhibit at La Galerie 1940 in Edinburgh next month, a new gallery that looks fab. There's also a new gallery in Padstow run by the amazing painter Jane Reeves  which I'm really excited to get involved with. 

My work has been selling well through the Harbour Gallery and their sister galleries at Bedruthan and Scarlet Hotels, in Cornwall, so I'll be sending more work their way very soon. 

Scotland Art continues to be a great gallery for me - I'm heading up to the Highlands in a couple of weeks so I'll be getting some more work over to them very soon.

In October I'll have a solo show at the Cathedral Gallery in Derby, called Light on the Sea.

So its all exceedingly busy... woo hoo!

Here's some recent work which will be appearing at one of the above galleries or shows.. just got to decide which! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment