Monday, 17 December 2012

Christmas Competition

SO to win an acrylic painting on canvas of your favourite place, all you have to do is: 

1.Like my facebook page

2.Share it on your own page
3.Post your favourite place on the planet on the page!
(ideally somewhere you'd like a painting of... tho it can be the inside of a pub if you really like...)

(update - if you don't do facebook, or twitter or anything - just post a fave place here to enter )

The you're in with a chance to win a 30cm square painting on canvas of it! Closing date is Dec 24th :) will pick names out of a hat.



5 comments:

  1. Ooh, it's times like this I'm sad that I don't 'do' Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You can enter by posting the name of your fave place here too. why not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I've just spotted this, thank you. I should do Facebook really, I'm just resisting it for now, hehe.

    My favourite place is difficult to choose, but I think it'd have to be the area around the Dyfi valley in Wales :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lovely :) I love Wales! Went to uni in Aberyswtyth. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha! I've never quite gotten as far as Aberystwyth but I'd love to one of the days :) x

    ReplyDelete