Wednesday, 24 June 2009

See www.scotlandart.com - they've got all my work up there and me (alphabetically!) at the top of their list of represented artists. A great experience with them so far. Lots of courtesy and communication - I've found this to be a rare thing where galleries are concerned. I am now working towards their new artists exhibition in the Edinburgh gallery in October - hopefully at least ten new pieces. Think I might have to make a trip for the opening of this one, Edinburgh is my favourite city!

Working on seascapes at the moment following the Alderney trip. Full of paintings! I'm going to need some more time by the coast this summer I think. Sadly missing Cornwall this year - our friends are travelling round Europe so we're hoping to visit them en route in France instead.

Its a beautiful day outside...



No comments:

Post a Comment